International Journal of Innovative Research and Scientific Studies (IJIRSS), ISSN: 2617-6548 is looking for new Editorial Board members with the passion to drive the journal forward in an exciting period of development. IJIRSS publishes high quality innovative and scientific research that can demonstrate the potential for significant in real-world applications. It is our belief that a critical analysis of theoretical and practical research will facilitate a greater understanding of its potential use in alternative applications, its use in different regions, and ultimately a greater acceptance in practice. Therefore, through rigorous peer review by both regional and international experts, the unique combination of innovation and application will allow the International Journal of Innovative Research and Scientific Studies to become an important reference source in new scientific developments.About the Role
We are seeking members to join our international Editorial Board who will work alongside the Editor-in-Chief. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participating in peer review process by reviewing papers via OJS or email within the allocated deadline or suggesting alternative reviewers if you are unable to review within the given time.
- Encouraging quality contributions to International Journal of Innovative Research and Scientific Studies from your students, colleagues, and those within your network to submit their latest research; please also consider submitting a paper yourself.
- Encouraging usage of the Journal by your faculty, students, and others in your network, which will help libraries decide to retain their subscription or decide to subscribe to the Journal at your institution; please also increase awareness of our publication by encouraging others to consider using and citing International Journal of Ambient Energy content in their own publications, where appropriate, or add the journal to your reading lists.
- Promoting circulation and online usage within your network and please recommend the Journal to your institution or librarian if they do not subscribe already. Subscriptions contribute towards the Journal’s success and increased circulation means increased usage and citations.
- Providing feedback and strategic suggestion to the Editor during journal board meetings or throughout the year; Editorial Board members are essential to creating a journal development plan and we look to you to provide feedback and strategic suggestions for consideration.
We are accepting applications from highly qualified and well-connected researchers in the field of scientific research.
If you would like to apply for a position of an Editorial Board Member or Associate Editor of International Journal of Innovative Research and Scientific Studies, please send your updated CV, a vision statement, and a letter explaining why you’d like to join the board to email@example.com .